Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I am not sure if both sentences “He is absolutely a dependable member of the team.” and “He is ...
- I want to know whether casting literally the first "as" in following sentence is essential and pr...
- In other words 以降うまく訳せないので皆さんの訳参考にさせて下さい。 We wanted to play music that anyone who liked the sound...
- The differences between I'll bet and I bet
- What does "stretches in your path" mean?
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?