Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 私の趣味はたくさんあります。は I have a lot of hobby. で合っていますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- Does “had better” work in Sentence A? (Let’s say this conversation is between friends.) I think i...
- please make sentence using "lasting"
- Should I put THE in front of the company name (Night)? " .. and I was wondering if The Night o...
- "But she would wear wigs a lot in the future, so she needed hair to lose." Hey, can you understan...
- Which expression is correct? 1. When is Halloween 2021? 2. When was Halloween again?
- Which one sounds more natural? Do you think i have thin lips? Or Do you think my lips are thin? ...
- Which is correct? He came back home, being tired and hungry. He came back home, tired and hungry...
- My parents hired a caterer for brother's wedding. Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Which one is most natural? 1. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. 2. You have to brush y...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 “He pulled out the wings out of th...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?