Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I put up my umbrella. What does this mean?
- Motorbike and motorcycle are different?
- I'm not used to the way _____ you speak to me. I know it can be filled “that/in which/omitted” I ...
- What’s the meaning of this? I’ve only come for an hour.
- I put the umbrella up. What does it mean? Means open it or put it in the sand at the beach?
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- About how often is "Once in a blue moon" ? It's rarely? Or sometimes? When and how do you use thi...
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- Hi！I have a question. Could you help me figure it out？Is there any difference between Eyes closed...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...