- How do you say this in English (UK)? when I use the expression ( I do so long to) can I use it fo...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? hello , I've read this expression . "Not him, by any chance?...
- What is the most typical and friendly expression in responding to "thank you" on Instagram? I kno...
- 10年も 2回も... どうして「も」が入りますか？
- Can I just say かもしれない without anything else when I want to respond “maybe”?
- What does the word KINDA mean? And please tell me how to use it. Thanks!
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "Do you have any questions?" Which word is the correct answer? "No" or "None"?
- Are “catch up “and “ketchup”pronunciation the same? I'd like to hear your pronunciation.
- Why do you add “s” to “Olympic” even when you are talking about one event?
- 1.With iPhone you have to click different icons on different pages, which would make you annoyed....
- After attacking those who would weaken the central government, Johnston turned to attacking Andre...