Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “The committee is so disorganize...
- For Sundays we can also schedule lessons online. Does this sound natural?
- How is this written?
- Which one is correct and more common: "Why don't you like it?" (1) or "Why do you not like it?"
- like the sun / When it rises in its might What does “in its might” mean?
- "serves you right" is this usually said when something bad happens to someone who continually d...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 (1) Could you type your essay inst...
- If a Chinese company made this movie(squid game) If a Chinese company have made this movie which...
- Essay: What should I do to avoid being sick and keep fit?
- Which sentences are more correct or natural? 1. What kind of costume will you dress up for Hallo...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?