Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does reverse cancer mean?
- What is the difference between reverse and turn it upside down ?
- What does To reverse into me mean?
- My food preferences has completely changed.I felt it again.Last week I felt same thing,but I thou...
- What's the difference between the three below? 1: My room is a mess. 2: My room is messy. 3:...
- I have attached a pdf of the promotional materials in the Canon 1300D. Should I delet 'the'?
- the oxford dictionary says: modify = adjust in the meaning: to make something less extreme, I ju...
- When I listened amezing performance of the piano, which sentence is natural? I could see hundred...
- "I went berserk when he pushed my girlfriend." "he's a berserker soldier he's the best of all of...
- Is D true in question 44 ?
- In question 47, can I use "regarded" ?
- Is there a more natural way to write this sentence or is It already good? Hello Chris, I'm going...
- DOES THIS SOUND NATURAL? ''I will screen the people interested in the property to make sure that...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?