Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 私の趣味はたくさんあります。は I have a lot of hobby. で合っていますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- doe's my sentence correct? i will use TO .i'm happy to see you .i went to the store to by an app...
- example: the film has being played for 2 hours is “has being v3” usable? it seems ok for me but i...
- "She looked as if she had been mortally sick for months." Please, explain the use of tense in ca...
- CORRECT? Can you explain it to me? Will somebody explain me what's going on?
- Does it sound natural? "I moved the chocolate because it was getting sunlight." Can I also ...
- Are there different vowel sounds in words “hot” and “not?”
- I too" or "me too" which one is correct? My English teacher said 'I too' is grammati...
- I’d like to ask you if it’s natural or not the following sentence: Fancy seeing you all the way h...
- Could you please read this text aloud and fix my mistakes when you find any.
- What's the alternative of word "Sorry"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?