Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Is the following sentence natural？ I am remimded of my hometown by the pictire.
- What would you say to someone when you'd complain about a trying situation that has been occurin...
- does it sounds natural ? When I first got into college I was a brilliant student but once I had...
- "before you downshift make sure to step om the clutch." "once the light turns green be ready to ...
- How does this sound? "Last week I failed my English exam, so my mom start me off taking English ...
- *I'm sure we can sort it out. *I sort of liked it. (does this sound natural?)
- Because you I am happy. Because of you I am happy. Which is right?
- Can I say, “What should I put on today?”, instead of a phrase “What should I wear today?” If I c...
- what things can you plot?
- Sentence 1: Now I have a cake but I want more big cakes. Sentence 2: Now I have a cake but I w...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?