Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- "I happened to visit the Amazon website for American people. And I found something surprising; Ya...
- Does this sound natural? She’s seemingly nice but in actuality, she’s a cruel.
- サービス業でお客さんに対して、I get it.は使えますか？I understand.の方がいいですか？ 教えて下さい。
- This passage has some mistakes or a mistake. please tell me which is wrong.
- How do you say “escampar”? Escampar = when it stops raining or when you wait for the rain to st...
- Why do people in US say they'll take a vacation when it's only a few days or even 1 Day and even ...
- "Messi dribbled Ronaldo " is this correct?
- Which one is correct: I would like some coffee and some chocolate cake. Or I would like some coff...
- "Even if I could I wouldnt buy her some food" why is this sentence above sound correct but this o...
- Can you check this for comparative and superlative, please? Khalifa tower is the tallest tower ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?