Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- "serves you right" is this usually said when something bad happens to someone who continually d...
- He received some country tonight. right expression?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The pigeon is picking on the f...
- "I just finished the last TEU class for today. Now I have two BU classes this afternoon. After th...
- Today's schedule is over. I will return by bus from now on. is natural?
- Which sentences are more correct or natural? 1. What kind of costume will you dress up for Hallo...
- She didn't have any question. is this acceptable grammar?
- What is this “for” for?
- Some people say that there will be no place where they throw away trash in Japan. Does this soun...
- is it correct to say "this word is very onerous to pronounce"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?