Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between Tokyo was windy today. and Today was windy in Tokyo. ?
- I've not been to Tokyo. Is "I haven't " better than "I've not"?? Does this sound natural?
- We saw A at Tokyo. (東京でAさんと会いました。) It's been one year since we last met. (一年ぶりの再会でした。) La...
- Which one is correct and more common: "Why don't you like it?" (1) or "Why do you not like it?"
- like the sun / When it rises in its might What does “in its might” mean?
- I'm not sure what this sentence means. Could you rephrase it for me? ----- Frank and Ashley agre...
- Hi ! Which verb go with 'revenue', 'make' or 'gain' ? Thanks !
- Can I say "You are such a boomer" to my friend? or someone who is younger than me but who has clo...
- "serves you right" is this usually said when something bad happens to someone who continually d...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 (1) Could you type your essay inst...
- If a Chinese company made this movie(squid game) If a Chinese company have made this movie which...
- Which sentences are more correct or natural? 1. What kind of costume will you dress up for Hallo...
- She didn't have any question. is this acceptable grammar?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?