Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Shall I say: "if you want to buy a new car of that brand, you have to pay 10k up to 15k pounds a...
- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- be動詞で表現するのと、一般動詞で表現するのは、どのような使い分けをしたら良いでしょうか？ ex. There are many cars moving around. vs Many ...
- "He didn't wear a comforter." Does it make sense?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) We cannot understand English f...
- You should not cast the first stone at your friend for something that you used to do.
- “That’s way harsh.” Is this expression commonly used?
- The schedule will be changed. or The schedule will change.
- Which sounds natural? The number of crimes has been increasing [1.nowadays / 2.these days / 3.rec...
- Does the Questions 4. make sense? The answer is by answer sheet. I am feeling a little bit con...
- What exactly is “well well well if it isn’t (Mr.——)“?? Is that something you say when you meet s...
- I'm studying about countable nouns with some and there is a couple of sentenses which I don't und...
- Why the Question 3. Answer is (A)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?