Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- She nurtured her plan to travel abroad. Does this sound natural?
- What are your plans on next Sunday? Are we going to meet? 今度の日曜日どうする？会う？ Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between plan to and be supporsed to ?
- What is the synonym for "normalize something"?
- i prefer the room as it was before we decorated it. what does it mean?
- I close my eyes, and lean into her. Does this sound natural?
- How would you describe the picture?
- Am I using proper English？ We cherishes the rings from you.
- Could you tell me if the sentences sound natural? (Casual) These days I've been watching Engli...
- What is he speaking? https://youtu.be/PgIoxRNUYJ0 01:20
- Is this sentence below natural? My son caught a cold yesterday. Body temperature was 39.2℃, so I...
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...