Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- a drastic reduction in costs or a drastic reduction of costs
- be apologized for doing sth or be apologized to for doing sth?
- In which prefecture? Which prefecture is it in? Are these sentences correct? if not, please corr...
- Rinse off the plates and put them into the dishwasher. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Is my English sentence correct?? “The writer got known his book to many people. “ その作家は自分の本を多くの人...
- My parents hired a caterer for brother's wedding. Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Which one is most natural? 1. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. 2. You have to brush y...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 “He pulled out the wings out of th...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He rotated the propeller of the m...
- Does this sound natural? "It is virtually impossible to lose 20 pounds in a couple of days."
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?