Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I love you. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between I love and I like ?
- パーティーなどに誘われたとして、 i’d love to とだけ言った場合、 i’d love to (but i can't.)とi’d love to( of course i will...
- What does That'd be all. mean?
- What does as someone has said mean?
- What does you can take a hike. mean?
- What does emerge mean?
- What does shallower mean?
- What does And I need to know if I want to refer to you when speaking Japanese? mean?
- What does "I have an event with the hospital today to do." mean?
- What does Lies mean?
- What does past retirement age mean?
- What does When do you use "are you with me?" mean?