Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- What's the difference between sleigh riding and sledding. If there's no difference, how can I use...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I have a gift, but I don’t know to whom I can give it.
- Dentist told me that she got into this Harvard univeristy only to see boys. She told me that she ...
- who came up with this ridiculous idea (does this sound natural?)
- Was my English correct? natural ? It is fun to read books 本を読むのは楽しいです。
- Do these mean exactly the same? 1: I got involved in a car accident. 2: I was involved in a c...
- Vets always talk to dog but they sometimes reply, sometimes they don’t . Dog was run over and he ...
- What’s the meaning of “conjugate” when it comes to a verb?
- Do to others whatever you want to be done by others. Is this correct grammatically??
- "he's still hoping to gain the party's nomination gain a victory" can I use "obtain" instead o...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?