Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hello there. I have a question here about a phrase that I came across on a podcast. The phrase is...
- How's whether over there Does this sound natural?
- What does there there mean?
- I'm studying about difference between 'afraid to do' and 'afraid of doing',and then I made a sent...
- What does then mean ? " It's no wonder then that as an adult, she subconsciously got rid of her...
- Please teach me how to use afford. I know it mentions to money. Can I use it to mention that I h...
- How to use queue in sentence
- “ Whenever it’s convenient for you “ Is this phrase sound unnatural to native speakers?
- What did Adele say in the Vogue interview?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- Are my answers correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?