Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- What is the synonym for "normalize something"?
- I close my eyes, and lean into her. Does this sound natural?
- How would you describe the picture?
- Am I using proper English？ We cherishes the rings from you.
- "When it was put to them in this light, they had no more to say." - Animal Farm Is this "in th...
- Could you tell me if the sentences sound natural? (Casual) These days I've been watching Engli...
- What is he speaking? https://youtu.be/PgIoxRNUYJ0 01:20
- Is this sentence below natural? My son caught a cold yesterday. Body temperature was 39.2℃, so I...
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...