Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between How important is "ambiguity" to Japanese people?? and How importan...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ambiguity?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ambiguity
- The evidence suggests that the first humans to enter the Americas did not take the corridor in. ...
- Is this correct “it’s impeding my insta career”
- There are a lot of farmers in the countryside while there are a lot of office workers in the city...
- This site contains stone artifacts, including a broken knife. Whad does this mean? This site ...
- I came up with some funny ways to memorize the Japanese alphabets. Does this sound natural?
- When I want to ask if the person got hurt or not, I should say Did you hurt? Or Did you get hurt?
- He died protecting this ship. What does this mean? He died by prtecting this ship? or He ...
- If someone says for example: "I love you, bitch" does this "bitch" mean still what dictionary tel...
- It's 2 in the morning your brother still hasn't sleep yet? Does this sound natural?
- "Could" is just use in past tense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?