Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do English speakers say "I watched TV yesterday.", but "I saw a movie yesterday.". Is "I ...
- how do native speakers learn the vocabulary..？do you need to recite them or just know the meaning...
- I don't understand why non-native speakers sometimes try to correct other people's entries. I wou...
- What does Are you holding up all right here? mean?
- What does time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time mean?
- What does he has a spruce air. mean?
- What does I spruce myself up for going out. mean?
- What does it dosent even matter mean?
- What does Foreshortening mean?
- What does Yeah. Quite a team we got going here. mean?
- What does Eating an apple, he will throw away the core mean?
- What does wuss mean?
- What does Well, I'll be. mean?