Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Why is “cracks in my shell” Not “cracks on my shell” ?
- (in a talk at church) "The world is constantly trying to make you wander away from the path of J...
- “Prior to” I know it means “Before” But how can I use it in a sentence?
- I got bitten or I got bit. Which one is correct?
- I am seeking a suitable word or idiom to express "swing and a miss". In base ball or golfing, J...
- If the part of a person's nose between his eyes is quite protruding, how do you describe such a n...
- A long lead in to my question. I've learned the logic of quite a few patterns: We use the si...
- Until what time of a day you would say ''Have a good day''?
- Is "bonehead" a "bad word" I found this and according to this answers it is not. But here, on Hin...
- Most Japanese 1 including me 2 including myself like the cod sperm sac because of its distinct f...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?