Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- What’s difference between hear and listen to? I‘m really confused about the two words and can’t ...
- Is it correct? 1. B 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. ? 6. ? 7. C 8. D
- What are the alternatives to the word "very?"
- I have a question. Do you think that there is a difference between the two sentences below: Th...
- Would it be fine if I swap the places of "on" & "up" with each other in sentence like "his mother...
- Does the Questions 4. make sense? The answer is by answer sheet. I am feeling a little bit con...
- What exactly is “well well well if it isn’t (Mr.——)“?? Is that something you say when you meet s...
- I'm studying about countable nouns with some and there is a couple of sentenses which I don't und...
- Why the Question 3. Answer is (A)
- Why the Question 1. Can’t not be (A)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?