Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "My brother goes to school at 10 o'clock tomorrow." When you read this sentence, what do you t...
- What did my brother talk to about I entered the room? Does this sound natural?
- I just spoke to my brother and told him about this application and it's utility to improve my Eng...
- You nailed your presentation! It was amazing! Is it natural?
- he is cross eyed or he is squinting? which of them is adjective?
- Does this sound okie? It's one thing to understand an expression, it's a completely different th...
- I think “ain’t” is a negative word. Does “We ain’t got nothing to talk about. ” mean negative?
- Why does it use “but ”? “But” is 「しかし」「でも」, right ?
- She slayed it. Does this sound natural? What does it mean?
- Vets always talk to dog but they sometimes reply, sometimes they don’t . Dog was run over and he ...
- What’s the meaning of “conjugate” when it comes to a verb?
- Do to others whatever you want to be done by others. Is this correct grammatically??
- "he's still hoping to gain the party's nomination gain a victory" can I use "obtain" instead o...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?