Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between in combination with and coupled with ?
- He knows the combination to the safe. Does this sound natural?
- Which is correct, "I like the combination of red and white" or "I like the combination red and wh...
- what do you call "second breakfast
- do you really get full by just eating a salad (does this sound natural?)
- Are these sentences written correctly? Do they sound naturally? Where should I put the comma? 1....
- "Would he know it?" 1. The speaker is thinking that he definitely doesn't know it at all. 2. ...
- He peeps out the window. Is this correct?
- Do you commonly use an expression "get your panties in a bunch" in the US? Why does this mean to...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “This all boils down to what?” a...
- Does it sound natural? I’ve bee living in Japan for 3 years by now.
- Our father insisted on ____ where we were while he went out to ask for directions A) being rem...
- Hi, can I ask you why ‘into’ is used in the following sentence? 🤔 “A burglar?” Josh asked, blink...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?