Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- Which one is correct: Why don't we put the armchair in the bedroom? A) Not bad B) I don't think so.
- Anime-wise, what is a backlog?
- Two people are in the hospital with serious burns. or Two people are at the hospital with seri...
- What's the difference between windmill and pinwheel？
- What does the highlighted part mean?
- Any other names for cannabis?
- when i say i feel blue, it means i feel complete Is this a right sentence?
- I'm in a long distance relationship he text me nasty talk so I told him "I have butterflies in ...
- — I don't have either food or water. Is it necessary to put "either"? Can we skip it?
- Can somebody please help me with my writing? Just checking mistakes 😔
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?