Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I enjoyed the novel so much tha...
- I am not sure if the phrase “in the second part of the 20th century” and “in the second half of...
- Is “Mosquito bites” correct expression? If it is I wonder why you don’t use sting.
- she is here a teacher intern she has a teacher internship here she is serving her internship as a...
- how to short these words like «page – p., limited – ltd., document – doc.»? translation, British...
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- I don't understand it at all
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?