Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: "In Japan, you can walk outside late at night. It's a safe country." B: "In Japan, you can wa...
- Is it possible not to say "hundred" when saying three digit numbers like 845 (eight forty-five)?
- Don't you want to go to school? Do you not want to go to school? Aren't you a teacher？ Are y...
- How's it going? Does this sound natural?
- 地球人をearth peopleと言いますか？
- Is it correct? He finished the task ordered to finish by the director.
- A: "What does 'what a shame' mean?" B: "It means you're disappointed because what you thought wo...
- Kindly check if the following letter is grammatically correct. Dear Sir or Madam My name is Dai...
- I've never tried cosplay (costume play). It's sort of embarrassing. What do you like about cospl...
- Can I say as following, when my son is sick and call to day care staff? My son is not feeling we...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?