Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can neither speak English nor French. Does it make sense? How do you read "neither" in the US?
- Is it correct? A part of the machine went wrong, halting/stopping the production.
- Both of the letters Both the letters Are all correct?
- Does this sound natural? "Rumor has it that the number of flu cases will surge instead of covid-...
- Do you usually put “the” in these sentences? Or go without “the”? Can you tell me where the milk...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?