Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are they all same meaning? 1.I haven’t used this app in a long time. 2.It’s been a long time...
- İ want to talk with English people for improving my English then which application should I use
- He was 73 and the doctors had just pronounced him well enough to return home. He was 73 and the ...
- Is it natural to write this sentence in a paragraph about my hometown? With a population of ap...
- Does this sound natural? I would like to point out that the membership fee is too high. I think ...
- Drama queen means someone cause trouble too often?
- Merhaba ben türküm ingilizce öğrenmek için sık sık konuşabileceğim İngiliz bir arkadaş arıyorum....
- How do you use adjust in English?
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?