Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the action of "holding her by the crook of the arm" in the following sentence? (I drew my...
- A professional athlete who announced their retirement, an athlete who decided not to play anymore...
- In a movie I'm watching, there is a scene where a guy sang a son at a friends gathering. It was a...
- Doest his sound right? "He ordered that it be sent back."
- I wonder if this is correct to say 'How many dollars are off?' or 'How many dollars are discounted?'
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- Please check this! I have to receive an English test tomorrow! I want grammar check in these sen...
- Does "small talk" have a negative connotation?
- Is this English correct? I am not up to my current job. (私は現在やってる仕事が向いていない。)
- "Model and Modern sound the same" In this text, is "the" necessary? How does this meaning change ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?