Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- My English class is very difficult for me. I’m just hang in there.. Please correct me. Thank you
- Is it sunsets or sunset’s?
- Does saying "I cant" means I want to do it?
- Does this sound natural? A: I’m Jeremiah! B: That’s a cool name. You know, a good friend of min...
- Hello! I have a question: What's the difference between I did and I done. And when we use " i don...
- BRING or TAKE? It's raining outside. Don't forget to bring/ take an umbrella. Bring or take is ...
- I was listening to a nice song that says “Just cuz I am window shopping don’t mean I am looking t...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The toy car crashed into the w...
- "I can get your bag" does saying CAN means you will do it? i thought its just for abilities? in t...
- Does it sounds natural? "I am a scholarship engineering student"
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?