Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between Kinsman and relatives? Is it commonly used? Please also leave som...
- does this sentence sound natural? I'd forgotten to thanks you for the help, thank you so much!!!0
- which sentence is correct? ・Invite him here ・Invite him to here
- What does 'whisper-quiet' mean? It might be weird, however, to live in the quiet surroundings ...
- "I think he'd dismissed me as an idiot within five minutes of meeting me." This sentence was f...
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.
- How do you say it in a more natural way?: " I'm giving you a follow right now! "
- Are these sentences below wrong, acceptable, possible, natural, or correct? I went to the hospit...
- "If you taste it, you would love it." Is this sentence correct and natural?
- Everytime I call you, a different person answers. I think this sentence is wrong.. and it shou...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?