Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- "Every day is basically the same." Or " everyday is basically the same." Which one is correct?
- I went to the Starbucks in Istanbul after 5 years later. I ordered it as usual. However, its tast...
- What do you think about songs that people frome other country sings in english? Do you hear the f...
- "There’s a pile of work that needed to be done." Is it grammatically correct?
- In American English is correct to say and write: My birthday is on May.
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)
- what are typical and the most popular shops where you buy things in us such as clothes??
- When we want to say what is the number how should we say. I mean when we express a "addition" for...
- “Earlier on” What does it means? Some examples please?
- hello l am in the middle of learning english B1 and l fineshed all the tenses whate should l do...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?