Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- “Prior to” I know it means “Before” But how can I use it in a sentence?
- I got bitten or I got bit. Which one is correct?
- I am seeking a suitable word or idiom to express "swing and a miss". In base ball or golfing, J...
- "My parents and I went to Disneyland. We had wonderful quality time." Hello! "We had wonderful...
- "there seemed to be a lot of strangely dressed people about." ...why about is added to the end o...
- If the part of a person's nose between his eyes is quite protruding, how do you describe such a n...
- A long lead in to my question. I've learned the logic of quite a few patterns: We use the si...
- Until what time of a day you would say ''Have a good day''?
- Is "bonehead" a "bad word" I found this and according to this answers it is not. But here, on Hin...
- Most Japanese 1 including me 2 including myself like the cod sperm sac because of its distinct f...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?