- "For loan oft loses both itself and friend" What does that mean?
- When a loan has been taken by a person from a bank then he has to repay it according to the EMI f...
- What does take out a loan mean?
- There are a lot of farmers in the countryside while there are a lot of office workers in the city...
- She knew she couldve been imprisoned but she stole the money anyway" or "she knew she could be im...
- When people say English movie, you understand a movie that it’s English language or the movie js ...
- Is this correct when after some speech want other to tell something similar. "Now you say"
- Could you read this and correct any small mistakes/unnatural in it as strictly as possible?
- When I want to ask if the person got hurt or not, I should say Did you hurt? Or Did you get hurt?
- He died protecting this ship. What does this mean? He died by prtecting this ship? or He ...
- If someone says for example: "I love you, bitch" does this "bitch" mean still what dictionary tel...
- It's 2 in the morning your brother still hasn't sleep yet? Does this sound natural?
- "Could" is just use in past tense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?