Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- それとこれとは話が別。 That's not point! Is that correct? Is there other expression?
- What does "point" mean in this sentence? And what does "teener" mean? 326 00:29:01,317 --> 0...
- What does "not to put too fine a point on it" mean? I would appreciate it if you could provide so...
- is that form right ? Having on holiday , she forgot all about her work .
- I was dumbfounded at a stranger spoke to me in English by accident. Is this correct ?
- C'mere darling, I have to brush your hair. Does this sound natural?
- I can't find my brush anywhere. Have you seen it?
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. If crime in the city becomes more frequ...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?