Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which his right leg was bitten through by the shark. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between right and correct ?
- What is the difference between I'll be right there. and I'll be right over. ?
- If I'm the one who analyzes the text, can I say I'm the text analyzer?
- what is US culture means
- I have adequate level of English. it sounds correct? if I imply by this not bad but not excellent
- "You're about as ugly as homemade [soup/soap]." Which do you hear, soup or soap? In the Spong...
- I have been woking on this spreadsheet. I checked it out and it looks good, so I think I can han...
- Is this sentence below natural? My son caught a cold yesterday. Body temperature was 39.2℃, so I...
- When someone say like a joke, "Maybe he has your old bunk.", what does he/she imply? It's "bUnk...
- a four-star hotel or a four star hotel?
- what do you guys call this? we call it USB what about you?
- About how often is "Once in a blue moon" ? It's rarely? Or sometimes? When and how do you use thi...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...