Question
24 September

• Korean
  • Spanish (Venezuela)

Help me please 😭😭
This is for the school assignment and I want to make my essay sound more natural
Can anyone make my essay natural? 😭

<Teachers Don’t Have to Wear Uniforms>

Some people think that teacher should have to wear uniforms or have a dress code. However, in my opinion, teachers shouldn’t have to wear uniforms since the reasons of wearing uniforms are not apply for them and it could invade their freedom of choosing what to wear on themselves.
Teachers don’t have to wear uniforms for several reasons. To begin with, the certain intentions of wearing uniforms in school are not apply for them. Wearing uniforms is basically for getting rid of financial gap that some students could feel. But all teachers in public schools take the similar wage so that it doesn’t actually matter for teachers. And wearing uniforms is for saving money that spent on clothes. But a lot of teachers wear clothes that are cheaper than uniforms so that it also doesn’t matter for teachers.

Answers

• Korean

• Korean

• Korean

• Korean