Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- "How can I realized about it?" it sounds natural?
- Is it correct to say "anything more"? For instance: Do you need anything more?
- there are a lot of online strangers who have a lot of freetime during the pendemic so they stick ...
- He's making an effort to write me a letter. Is this correct?
- In English, when I put THE or not before a noun ?
- shouldn't it be (using) instead of use?
- can somebody please help me understand the joke, where Deadpool says "4th wall break inside of 4t...
- what is he called when he doesn't listen to anyone and do something again and again??
- Tell me examples of "gentle insults"? Are "bonehead" and "knucklehead" described as "gentle"?
- What is the answer in this question? I cannot find even one. Pls don't pass my question with the ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?