Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- His smug laughter makes me wanna punch him in the face. Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? laughter
- What does laughter mean?
- Is it ( as I said before ) or ( like I said before )?
- I've foggotten my wallet. or I forgot my wallet. ??
- What is the difference between 1 and 2? 1. a writer and a Kazuo Ishiguro researcher, Hanako Yama...
- Is my answer correct? (Arrange the words in the correct order)
- Please tell me. 教えてください🙇♀️ ※The image is large, so please tap it
- Can you give me some examples of "tangle"?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Bill used to be, and still is, ...
- Do you use this phrase “wake up on the wrong side of the bed”? If so, what kind of situation do y...
- Please help
- Does this sentence sound natural? The hawker asked the Chengguan: "Why do you only drive me away...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- 1. She playing football. 2. She plays football. 3. She is playing football. All sentences are co...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...