Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- How can I say to my daughter when she put the right shoe on her left foot.
- "Have you ate dinner already?" does not sound lack style？
- what does "20 bong rips deep" mean?
- Do you speak like "let + verb"? I am confused by "lets loose" in the following text. Are they b...
- Can the word "said" in the following sentence be replaced with "the". I know both words have simi...
- Could you correct these sentences? It is getting really cold. I feel winter is coming soon. I li...
- "Have you explained what happened back then?" Is it grammatically correct?
- "I don’t like seeing you all stressed out just for him." Does it sound natural?
- I always sing Hikaru Utada's songs at karaoke. She has an amazing voice and it always soothes me....
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?