Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He is not the man he was fifteen years ago. Is it correct?
- Hello. I was having a chat with a native, and as we were talking, I asked them "Are you serious?"...
- How do you webcast an event?
- Which syllable is stressed in the word 'concrete'?
- BTS sings in English, but does it sound like a native English speaker?
- "serves you right" is this usually said when something bad happens to someone who continually d...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 (1) Could you type your essay inst...
- Hi, can I ask if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “A shoe flew to the cat, but he avoide...
- If a Chinese company made this movie(squid game) If a Chinese company have made this movie which...
- What does " far too narrow" in this sentence mean? Australia’s ban on super-sized industrial fish...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?