Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I've never wanted to rip out my sinus and temples so bad. Nothing is touching this headache". 1...
- What is the difference between He's ripped. and He's jacked. ?
- What does rip off mean?
- What is the sound of the "e" in moment?
- I see the word " somewhat" all of the time, and I kind of get its meaning. Can somebody show me h...
- Should I say medical test or medical check?
- Is fine to say “ I’m down” when someone ask you “are you ready for tomorrow?”
- 1. Keep me posted (about the situation). 2. Keep me updated (about the situation). 3. Keep me up-...
- Do you pronounce the "t" in the word "often"?
- “Lee, who has severe social anxiety disorder, goes to lessons dance alone.” Is that natural?
- Does "to go viral" only have to do with online/social media? Let's say there's a couple at work a...
- ”I'm always nervous and stressed out. I wish I could live every day relaxedly." Hello! "relaxe...
- Hello, I'm Japanese but now I live in Vancouver and am studying as an international student. I'm...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?