Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- As a homeless veteran who had served in the army for two decades, I can finally find a temporar...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? homeless
- What does homeless mean?
- Could you help me please translate : fare /presentare la successione di morte (the document which...
- Is the following sentence correct? ・We wanna see you again someday.
- What is an MOR company (in music industry)? It's about Columbia Records.
- How to use "either" in this sentence instead "both"? "This will teach you both how to be smart an...
- Does talk with native speakers improve my English skill ?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The toy car crashed into the w...
- "I can get your bag" does saying CAN means you will do it? i thought its just for abilities? in t...
- Does it sounds natural? "I am a scholarship engineering student"
- which one is correct ? I had went to work before you came I went to work before you came
- The train is stopped running. Is the sentence natural?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?