Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- "Every day is basically the same." Or " everyday is basically the same." Which one is correct?
- I went to the Starbucks in Istanbul after 5 years later. I ordered it as usual. However, its tast...
- What do you think about songs that people frome other country sings in english? Do you hear the f...
- "There’s a pile of work that needed to be done." Is it grammatically correct?
- In American English is correct to say and write: My birthday is on May.
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)
- what are typical and the most popular shops where you buy things in us such as clothes??
- When we want to say what is the number how should we say. I mean when we express a "addition" for...
- “Earlier on” What does it means? Some examples please?
- hello l am in the middle of learning english B1 and l fineshed all the tenses whate should l do...
- Hello! The phrase "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" What is the appropriate response to say back...
- Do you use "カメラに収める" or "写真を撮る" in everyday conversation? (Or maybe another option altogether?) I...