- What is the difference between to tell you the truth and as a matter of fact ?
- You must tell the truth.の訳を、私は「あなたは真実を言うに違いない。」としました。 しかしそれは間違いでした。 正解は「あなたは真実を言わなければならない。」でした。...
- If you had told me the truth, I would have helped you. Does this sound natural?
- What does out of the blue mean?
- What does Sharing is caring mean?
- What does show tunes mean?
- What does I'll singled handedly beat your ass mean?
- What does “For a really big job of dictionary writing，such as the Oxford English Dictionary（usual...
- What does He’s gone from zero to 60. mean?
- What does She is grown up. mean?
- What does please, i need number 1 mean?
- What does please, i need the answer of number 8 and 10 mean?
- What does Duda mean?