Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- What’s the meaning of “the losing boy”and “the lost boy”?
- Which one is correct and natural? 1: I'm not interested in marriage. 2: I'm not interested in...
- What are the difference among book, appoint and reserve? If I want to staff to help me take the d...
- Excuse me. “On the means of” means (regard ) or (about ) here? Is that correct? Thanks in advance!
- Which of these are correct: "at 22nd place", "at the 22nd place", "in 22nd place", and "in the 22...
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...