Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this the symbol for a school? の文でなぜforが必要なのでしょうか？ 平叙文だとThis is the symbol of a school.になりそうな気が...
- Is this grammatically correct and natural? If not, can you fix it please? The next game is Ssire...
- Excuse me, does the sentence sound natural for English native speakers? Thanks in advance!🙇♂️🙏 ...
- If I hadn't taken the wrong train, I could be in school now. Is this sentence corrrect??
- speakは自動詞なのに I speak Englishの時にEnglishの前に前置詞が入らないのはなぜですか❓
- Her heart is rotton to the core. She is rotton to the core. Are both of them right ?
- My dear friend you don't know how much I've missed you. Does this sound natural?
- Can we use the words nationalist and nationalistic interchangeably? They have become more nation...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I won’t have him being so rude to you.
- When somebody doesn't show up at the meeting, can I say this? - I'm very sorry. At least, you ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?