Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between to start and to begin ?
- I started having〜はどんなときにつかいますか？
- I'm going to sleep now. It's early start tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- is correct to say: I think Tacos de escamole look tasty with butter, I will definitely eat them ...
- What's this statement supposed to mean: (Husband is taking off to the store to get some stuff fo...
- This image is one of my homework. It's a correct sentence, but it seems to be strange for me... T...
- < To reply to an email about work that I can start after internship > Thank you for your email...
- I have 3 students. The first person is Jack. The second person is Joe. The last person is Park. J...
- And she writes on the board… “Writes the snail with her silvery trail” Why the order is different?
- does this sound natural? 1) I advised him about that "friend". 2) When my sister moving out I...
- What is “in from their play”
- What does (carpe diem) mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?