Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I visited (a/ an) old man last night. So it will be a or an?
- What is the difference between man and guy ?
- The man hired in this Aplil,not knowing how to use the machine,remained just standing. Does this ...
- Is the following sentence natural as a reply to the question "What time do you usually get up?"? ...
- DOES IT MAKE SENSE AND SOUND NATURAL? Do you love me back?
- "I cant go to school tomorrow I am sick" But if I change it to "If I could go to school I would" ...
- How do you use the word "give a way"? Do you use it in daily life?
- “Would you want me to bring some and we can eat it together during lunch break” It’s not my sent...
- Do you have a purpose? Within/Within mind, you may be unhappy. Which is right?
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.
- How do you say it in a more natural way?: " I'm giving you a follow right now! "
- Are these sentences below wrong, acceptable, possible, natural, or correct? I went to the hospit...
- "If you taste it, you would love it." Is this sentence correct and natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?